Monday, November 29, 2010

Loading Days 1-2 (Nov 25/26, 2010)

Like I mentioned in my intro post, I decided to use Thanksgiving as the "slingshot around the moon" to get my HCG journey started.  One thing that was a slight challenge...my oldest son who got married a year ago...and blessed me with my first grand-kid in July...wanted to us to spend Thanksgiving at their place, which is about 2 hours away.  They wanted to do this so both his and her families would be able to join in with them.  Good idea for not wanting to piss off either of the in-laws over who's house they were going to.  Bad for Dad, who just started HCG.  

But after thinking about it...the main reason in starting my HCG journey now vs. after the holidays is for the challenge.  I need to be challenged (as if the economy the last 3 years hasn't been enough) and this would just add a bit more to it.

So, I made up a kit of stuff I would need for the mixing, injection, and loading aspect of the diet and off I went.  I hadn't mixed my HCG at that point and really didn't think it would be that big of a deal to do it there.  Just needed to plan to make sure I had something to transport it back home in to keep it COLD.  As it turned out....I remembered everything but that...but it all worked out ok.

Loading Day 1 - I don't think I'm going to need more than one round of HCG.  In fact, for me, loading was so horrible that once I get this weight off....knowing that I had to load again to start another HCG round may be all the motivation I ever need to never need another one.  DISGUSTING is all I can think and say!  I ate as much high fat stuff as I could shove in my mouth.  I probably went overboard!! BUT, loading is one of the areas I found the least consistent info on how to do it right.   So, I just did my own thing.

First Mixing the HCG - Wasn't too difficult.  I watched a ton of you tube videos (some of them crack me up) and...not too proud of this but in my young and wild days, I experimented with a bit of intravenous drug abuse. (very short time...would not recommend it...remember, I'm a child of the late 60's early 70's)  So, I wasnt' intimidated by mixing this!  The only part that bothered me was getting everything out of the HCG vial.  I think I did a pretty good job but it was not 100% dry inside.  I purposely put in 2cc of Bac Water to make sure the concentration in the vial was more diluted.  That way, there would be less potency to anything left in the vial.

I used a 10ml vial, 5000ui of HuCoG, and added 10ml of Bacterial Static water.  That makes a 125 ui dose come out to 25 units in the syringe .  That works for me!  It just doesn't make sense to inject a lot more water than necessary.  

Speaking of injections....I don't know why I changed to injections over sub-lingual.  I think it was because I knew I wasn't afraid of needles, felt confident I could give myself the shots, and that it required much less HCG.  This stuff is not easy to get!  Well, it's not that difficult but it's not like running down to Walgreens.  I got 5 vials of the stuff so I am ok for all I'll need.  I'm just sure family and friends are going to want to do this after I'm done and all the extra I have will make it easy on them.

First Shot - Pretty easy..... wipe the top of the HCG vial with alcohol swab, wipe injection area with swab, insert needle into HCG vial and draw back to 40 units, let it fill, push plunger in to 25 units, withdraw, pinch some belly fat, insert needle straight in, draw back plunger a bit to check for blood, plunge it in.  There was absolutely no discomfort!  Like I said, pretty easy.


Actual Loading - I had about 6 Krispy Kreme glazed and chocolate glazed donuts to start off.  A little later in the morning, had some cheese, then Thanksgiving dinner around Noon.  Good gracious, If it was FAT laden, I ate it.  Turkey fat, skin, tons of gravy, tons of butter, etc...etc...  Dinner was over at about 1:30.  I was so miserable, I slept in a chair until about 5pm.  At some more all while drinking a ton of water!  UGH!  Drank about 1/2 bottle of wine throughout the day.


I forgot to write down the weight in the morning but I'm pretty sure I was 215

Loading Day 2 - Weight - 214.6Shot was a breeze.  Had a golf game at 11:30, so I ran down to McDonalds and got 2 - Bacon, egg, cheese bagels. They were like 580 in cals each!  Lots of fat too!  My wife got me a bucket of KFC Original Chicken thighs.  I packed about 8 of those in a cooler and ate those throughout the golf round.....along with 6 beers.  After that, hung around with the guys and had 4 white russians. 

From there, it was on to my favorite pizza, Grazianos Pizza in South Daytona.  Got a huge x-tra large (18") loaded NY style pie, had another beer while waiting on the Pizza and took the pie home to eat (yes, someone else was driving).  Cracked open a bottle of Pinot Noir and ate half the pizza and drank most of the bottle of wine.  

This completed my farewell to alcohol, food, and golf buddies for the next 2 months or so.  If you are ever in the Daytona area, you have to try Graziano's Pizza on Nova Road in South Daytona.  Vito has been making pizza on the Daytona boardwalk for over 40 years.  They moved a few years ago to the Nova rd. location.  TERRIFIC PIZZA!

No comments:

Post a Comment