Monday, November 29, 2010

VLCD - 3 (November 29, 2010)

Weight - 210.6  
Nice surprise!  Down almost 4 lbs from yesterday.  I was worried the Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic with the Shrimp might have been a negative.  I'll take 3.7 lbs any day!

Still feel like crap from the flu but a bit better.  It's now in my lungs. Ugh!  I feel like I have more energy today.  It was noon and I was hardly feeling hungry but went ahead and ate.  Had my steak again today with the spinach salad and a grissini stick.  Saving the apple for around 3pm.  

It's a couple of hours after eating now....I'm feeling really full.  I'm through about a a liter of water and a couple cups of coffee (1 1/2).  

I haven't mentioned that I am taking supplements as well.  I am taking Potassium and Magnesium.  I take the Mag anyways as it helps with muscle stiffness.  I'm taking B-12 sub-lingual (yes, I checked the ingredients), L-Carnatine, C, and a multi.  

Actually, I'm feeling pretty good today for having the flu and eating such a small amount.  

I mentioned the urine in a previous post.  Well, today, that oily, buttery look is much thicker or richer looking than before.  The fat must really be breaking down now. 

Got kind of hungry before dinner.  Ate the same Shrimp for dinner, which makes the 3rd night in a row.  Will definitely change the menu for tomorrow.

Feelin' pretty good right now!  Can't wait to see the scales in the AM.  Wish I could get rid of this damn flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment