Tuesday, January 11, 2011

P3 - Day 1

Weight - 188.6

Yesterday, I pretty much listened to my body and ate a little something when I was hungry.  I kind of did a p2 day but more. 

After a successful business presentation, one of my co-workers wanted to stop for a beer.  I had 2 - vodka and ice with lemon.  It was TGI Friday's.  I was really, really, hungry by that time in the day and I had over an hour drive in Orlando traffic in front of me.  So, I had them grill me an order of wings with nothing on them...just grilled.  I ate about 6 of the 10 they brought out with a few sticks of celery.  Those wings were AWESOME!  So rich in flavor after eating breasts for so long.

When I got home, my wife my chicken fajitas.  I looked at the ingredients in the seasoning.  Pretty good except for a tiny bit of sugar and starch.  It was less than 2% of the packet of mix, which was small,  and I didn't each much, so I gambled on it. She had mixed peppers and onions in so I got some of those as well.

About 11PM, I got really hungry.  She had some left over chili in the fridge.  She makes a decent recipe from scratch.  This had turkey burger in place of hamburger.  I don't know the fat content.  All the spices are from the spice rack (no package for the seasoning).  It did have a few kidney beans and it was the only thing handy to eat at that time.  My body wanted some fuel and my brain said a little more protein...so I ate it...about a cup's worth.

Quite pleased I dropped another .6 lbs for what should have been my official last day in p2.  Right now, my wife is fixing me a omlette with spinach, onions, and tomatoes in it.  I'm really hungry and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment