Sunday, January 23, 2011

P3 - Days 10-12

Weight -

Day 10 - 188.2
Day 11 - 188.6
Day 12 - 190.6

Friday was spent entertaining business partners.  Man, these people liked to drink.  We started about 2 PM and ended up around 7:30 PM.  For lunch we had Tommy Bahama's and I had a grilled chicken, some grilled veggies, and a tomato/pickle salad.  Then the vodka started! 

Around 5 PM, we went across the way to a restaurant called Ocean Aire (I think).  This place had oysters from all over the U.S.  I had a dozen with fresh horseradish and some cocktail sauce. 


Finally, ended up at Elephant Bar.  Had some Ahi Tuna.  I got home around 9 PM and was really, really hungry.  I chowed down an apple, a tomato, and some turkey pastrami.  I was still a bit hungry after that so I fixed a very small plate of corn chips with shredded cheese and Pace picante sauce on top.  That was the ticket!


I know the corn chips are starch but, I felt ready and decided to try them out.


Saturday was a long-day!  Woke up to a small gain but nothing to worry about. 


Played golf and man was it windy and cold. The only good thing is I won some $.


A friend is in a band and they were playing a gig Saturday night.  Got a couple of friends and went out.  Wow!  Did we stay out too late!  Had a blast.  After playing golf, there was only time to get home and shower and run out the door so we didn't miss the start of their show at 8.  The place they were playing (Stingray's - Daytona Beach) had some food.  I got a rib eye and a salad.  After cutting off all the fat, I was kind of disappointed in the steak but...it was all they really had that I could eat. 


As the evening wore on, we switched venues and went to the South Turn, where they have some of the best wings on the planet.  I had grilled, garlic, and teriyaki.  Good food at 1 AM!


Sunday -
After the late steak and wings, wasn't surprised to see a gain of 2 lbs today.  However, I am positive it's a one day blip on the radar.  I've eaten really clean today, with the exception of I added some corn chips and cheese.  Funny, because I count out the chips and only eat 14, which is 140 calories.  I used to eat 1/2 a bag of these and now I'm counting 'em.  Thanks HCG!

No comments:

Post a Comment