Saturday, January 8, 2011

VLCD 40 - 43

Weight - 
VLCD 40 - 191.8
VLCD 41 - 191.4

VLCD 42 - 191.4
VLCD 43 - 191.2


Well, the body is getting kind of stubborn right now.  I sure would love to have one of those 1+ lb. day losses.  


My goal was to get down to 185 but I am going to be happy with 190 for now.  I think once I crash 190, I'm going to stop injections and work into P3.  190 looks really good on me and I think I can get the extra fat off through more conventional means.  I want to see how everything looks after P3/P4.  Then, if I still think I need to lose 15 lbs, I'll do another short round about the beginning of March.


I haven't been on in a few days because this has been a busy week at work.  It's been a hell of a good week professionally for me.  I started off the new year with a new attitude.  I really feel like the "old me" is back.  Thanks HCG! I'm in sales and January is a month that you really want to start out strong with some wins (new customers) and meet or get ahead of your sales goals (aka quotas), otherwise you are playing catch-up and that's no fun.  I had a really nice December (sales wise) and that is usually a slow month and I only worked 2 weeks.  Usually, I would hold those sales over until January but...the comp. plan is subject to change and I decided to go ahead and get all I could under my old plan.  Well, week 1 of the new year brought me a commitment that should have me well ahead of plan (haven't received 2011 goals yet) to start the year.  That's good because: a. I didn't sand-bag (a sales term for holding signed business until a more advantageous time) any December deals, and b. January can be a really tough month for signing business.  Most companies are trying to close out the previous year so they typically don't take on a change of vendors/partners until after that's completed.  So, the phone call I received from a potential client, that said he was ready to move forward, got one of the biggest leaps out of my chair and series of fist pumps that I've ever given.


New year, new body, new attitude!  I'm digging 2011 already!


The last two plus weeks, I played a ton of golf.  This week, it was mostly work.  It's beautiful here in FL today.  I'm playing today and tomorrow.  I'm hoping the extra bit of exercise will pay off in crashing the 190 mark this weekend.  Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me! GRIN!  I am ready to be over P2.  So ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment