Tuesday, January 18, 2011

P3 - Days 7 and 8

Weight -
Day 8 - 188.0
Day 7 - Forgot to weigh in

Day 7
Not a lot to blog about.  I've been really involved in work. In fact, worked a lot over the weekend and until around 2 AM Tues. morning.  All work and no play makes.........

Feeling pretty good about stabilizing.  Even though I didn't weight in  (frankly, I just forgot to do it), I jumped on the scale a couple of times in the evening.  Usually, I am up a couple of lbs. but, I was only up about .5 lbs...and that was after eating.  Might be down some tomorrow.''

Overall, I'm eating pretty good.  I'm learning to insist that a restaurant caters to ME when I am giving them business (vs. me caving in to what they have).  Went to Olive Garden for a business lunch today. The waitress started out with "well, I don't know if we can do that".  All I was asking for was some kind of grilled steak or chicken with no sugar or sauces and some steamed veggies. After letting her know we would eat at the sushi bar across the street, she got it. She checked on what I asked for and I took a chance and ordered it.  The meal turned out pretty good.  The chicken was great.  It came with broiled asparagus, broccoli, and tomatoes.  I had a bunch of salad with it.  A little cheese on that please!

I'm glad I didn't cave in for something off the regular menu.  What I had was just too easy to fix.  They should have charged me less for it.

Nice little 1/2 bottle of Pinot Noir tonight!

Oh, I did get a great deal on a driver off ebay.  I love ebay for golf equipment.  If you know how to shop ebay, you can get some great deals.  I got a 9.5 out of 10 Taylor Made R9 driver with the nice Fujukura shaft for $110.00 delivered.  That's a $400 plus driver.  Can't wait to swing it!  I've been so busy the last two days, I just couldn't make time to get up to the range and try it.  I will tomorrow though!

Day 8
Enjoyed seeing the scale at .6 below LDW.  Not trying to lose weight but...I am trying to learn to read the body.  I am totally not counting calories in P3.  Just listening, watching, and learning.  Learning a lot!  Getting more and more comfortable that I will stay where I need to for P3.  Can't wait until P4, not for food but...that's when I am going to start working out again.  Looking forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger. Glad to see you are doing such a good job in P3! I was so excited to add cheese back during P3.. I think that was the food I missed the most!

    I didn't try to "lose weight" after P2 either.. Just listened to my body and ate until I was satisfied vs full. And the weight still came off (small bits, but still!!).

    Glad to see you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete