Wednesday, January 12, 2011

P3 - Day 2

Weight - 191.2

The weight here is a bit misleading.  I had to weigh in about 3 hours earlier than normal due to having to get up really really early for a long drive to an early morning meeting.  During VLCD, I would sometimes wake up at around 3AM and weigh in and then wake up at 6 AM and do it again. Sometimes, the drop in weight during that last 3 hours of sleep was amazing. 

Having said the above, I'm pretty sure I would have been up some from yesterday.  Just not 2.5 lbs.

That omlette my wife made, yesterday morning,  was fabulouso!  It really held me content throughout the day.

In fact it held me so well, that I think I went too long without eating.  I ran out the door and forgot to pack a lunch yesterday.  On the way home, I stopped by Publix to pick up some food for lunches and dinner.  I picked up a bunch of really good stuff.  Had to get some hard salami, but, just got a little to eat with some turkey on romaine heart leafs.  I did pick up a bottle of Pinot Noir and thought I'd have a glass with dinner.

For Dinner, the Mrs. was grilling hamburgers.  It was ground chuck and I decided to join in sans the bun.  I made of a batch of delicious sauteed zucchini, yellow squash, baby bella shrooms, tomatoes, garlic, red onion, butter, and olive oil. Had my first glass of wine while preparing the veggies. For the meal, I ate a heaping portion of the above veggie mix and 1.5 of some pretty good size hamburger patties.  On top of that...another glass of wine, and then uno mas.  Man, that wine was premo good!  For desert, I had still another glass on wine and killed the damn bottle.

The kids decided it would be family movie night.  Feeling really good on the vino, I decided to indulge in the air popped pop corn with sea salt and butter.  I had a pretty good portion.  I wasn't hungry, I just loved the flavor...all that butter and salt.

It ended up being too much of a good thing.  I think too much fat too soon in what I ate.  I didn't feel sick, I just didn't feel right.  Being the first day of P3 felt a bit too free.  So, I knew I would have to clean that up quick.

So, today for breakfast, I fixed 3 eqqs, over lightly, with tomato on top.  I had a few bites of cottage cheese and half a grapefruit.

I packed a lunch of .5 lbs of boar's head cajun turkey (it's sliced turkey sold in the deli at the supermarket), 1.5 romaine hearts and 2 red delicious apples.  Ate half of that around 11:30 and the other half around 3:30 sans the other apple.

I had some really interesting trips to the head today.  Needless to say, with what came out and the way I ate today, I feel like I will be back on LDW tomorrow....or pretty close to it.  I got the one day pig fest out of the way.  Back to eating cleaner...and smart!  Just more calories for now!

Not sure what I'm having for dinner yet!

Oh, and the nice deal that I got a verbal commitment on last week....I closed it today!  Lovin' 2011 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment