Sunday, January 16, 2011

P3 - Day 6

Weight - 188.6

Ah, back to LDW!

Ate very good yesterday...what I now call clean.  I am learning that the supermarket can be a great place for lunch.  Went into the deli and asked for 6oz of Boar's Head Cajun Turkey.  Then went to the produce section and found they offered a small head of pre-washed boston lettuce.  I got that and a fresh naval orange for $6.37.  Went to the car wash and ate while the wash did it's thang . I used the leaf of the lettuce as a wrap for the turkey.  Pretty damn good!

Took my oldest daughter out for Sushi last night.  Had some saki (saki - 2 - me) along with the meal. The owner of the restaurant comped me another one on top of the one I bought.  Ugh, I did not need that.  My daughter doesn't drink so she was no help! Saki hangovers are the worst!

Went to Applebee's to watch the Packers destroy the Falcons.  I didn't care who won...just wanted to watch the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment