Tuesday, January 4, 2011

VLCD 39

Weight - 192.0

Injection skip day today and already (around 2PM) I am a little more hungry than usual so I think I will increase my dosage to 150 tomorrow.  The hunger is faint but gnawing! I'm sure it's going to get a bit tougher in the evening so I might eat a little more today.

Only down .2 lbs but....I have that watery, gushie feeling in my stomach and really was surprised I didn't release more today.  I am guessing tomorrow will be a nice loss.

If you don't have a George Foreman grill, get one.  Those grills are fabulous!  My chicken and meat never tasted so good.  The key is to get it hot first (a green light will come on).  Then, with that top and bottom heat pressing down, it seals in the moisture and flavor and presses out excess grease.  What a good buy!

Did I blog about this yesterday? Don't know but no time now to go check.... I'm going to probably go over on injections a few beyond 40.  I am determined to get this 7 lbs off. I have 6 more injections left after today's skip.  I MIGHT be able to lose 7 lbs in the next 7 days...but, I bet I need to go over 3-4.

I'm getting excited thinking about the upcoming P3.  I was munching on that great chicken breast today thinking....I wish I could eat 6oz. of this vs. 3.5 .  Not too much longer now!

I was telling a friend how great I felt of late.  She asked me if she thought it was the HCG or the weight loss.  I think it's the weight loss! I can't imagine the HCG gives you a buzz.  I'm on a really great natural buzz of late.  Feels GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment