Monday, January 3, 2011

VLCD 38

Weight - 192.2

Well, it's back to reality for awhile.  New year, new comp plan, new goals, etc....  I'm really glad I'm not sitting here thinking that I need to start a diet to lose 30lbs.  I'm almost there to start the year so I'm way ahead of the game.  I think I will make that my theme of 2011....be ahead of the game in everything I can!  Yes, I like that!


Woke up to a nice loss today.  7.2 lbs to go!  Really enjoying the Greenwise (Publix organic brand) sirloin steak I picked up the other day.  I can't see going back to lean ground beef after having this stuff.


I'm getting to understand when my body is about to drop weight.  Last night, my stomach, chest, and under my arms was feeling a bit loose and gushie (is that a word?).  I kind of felt like that would be sluffed off overnight and sure enough this AM I had a nice loss, and everything tightened up nicely.  I am almost into size 34 pants which is another goal for this program.


I'm going to be really strict now that the social-days are past and work hard these last few days on maximizing my losses.

2 comments:

  1. I love that theme!! I may just have to steal it! I could always tell when I would have a loss too by the way my body was feeling. You're doing such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my friend may steal away! GUSHIE! Is what I call the feeling. It feels like water under the skin vs. fat. I guess that is the way the body breaks down the fat before it burns it...or you pee it out.

    ReplyDelete