Thursday, January 13, 2011

P3 - Day 3

Weight - 189.2

Just as expected, I retained a lot of water from all the fat I ate the day before.  I ate really decent yesterday.  For dinner, my wife made something called cheesy chicken chowder.  It really is delicious and has all good stuff in it.  I hate two bowls (medium) of that and a small salad.  I had a naval orange about 10:30.

Also, I didn't drink as much water as I should have on Tues.  I remedied that yesterday.

So everything added up to not needing a steak day and dropping back within .6 lbs of LDW.

A business client wants to take me to lunch today.  I love this diet.  I declined because I told him I was on a pretty strict weight loss regimen and I can only eat certain foods when eating out.  So, he insisted and didn't care where we ate.  So, SASHIMI it is for lunch today!  Mass quantities!  I am a Conehead for Sushi!

After the first two days on P3, I am learning that this phase is very much about listening to your, and looking at your body.  Fat is better than starch and sugar but...still managed in moderation.

My body responded to the day one feeding by looking horrible with water retention in my chest and stomach areas.  I was looking really good there the last two weeks.  It did not look bloated and flabby.  Everything was tightening up nicely and looked good.

Yesterday...even last night, I looked in the mirror and said YUCK!  My body responded by kicking it in the areas that would store fat.  Learn to read the signs by the way you feel and the way you look.

Today, I woke up and my chest is looking like it has been the last couple of weeks.  I am thankful! ...and aware!  P3 is a time for awareness and stabilizing.  Change in diet needs to be gently added and notes taken of any negative effects.  BE AWARE!  BE CAREFUL!  There's no need to go undoing everything great you've accomplished in P2.

No comments:

Post a Comment