Monday, January 24, 2011

P3 - Day 13

Weight - 189.2

I kind of figured I'd see a return to within the 2lbs over LDW. 

Now that I am figuring out the body, I've decided to add in some carbs.  My metabolism is really burning right now because I am hungry a lot....which tells me I am not eating enough calories.  Yes, I can add more protein but, I'm already eating quite a bit. 

Today, I just felt like I wanted more food.  So, we had some left over fried brown rice in the fridge.  I decided to add that to my lunch of grilled chicken and salad.  I didn't eat a lot of it but, I had a small portion.  I felt really good after eating it.

I'm not going nuts on starches, however, I am going to add a bit of popcorn here, brown rice there, maybe some tortilla chips, maybe some beans.  I'll still stay committed to no sugar but the starches are going to slowly come back in.  I'm going to be careful to avoid white flour, potatoes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment