Sunday, January 9, 2011

VLCD 44

Weight - 190.4

This subject came up on one of the HCG forums and and also in a conversation I had with a co-worker.  The subject is...just how is HCG collected in large quantity.  I've always pictured a hen-house type set up, where pregnant women sit in stalls, are fed gallons of water, and sit there for an 8 hour shift (watching TV, reading magazines) and pee at will.  A troft under the stall catches all the HCG laden pee and funnels it down to a large container, where it is then piped into the labs for processing.  Seems logical!

I had my math all screwed up on my number of injections based on messing up my dates and day descriptions in this blog.  I was off by 3 days.  So, now that I've fixed the day (as in VLCD day) and dates, let's see how many injections I've done.

Today is VLCD 44 and I've had 5 skip days (counting today).  That's 39 injections.  Add the two in from the loading days and that makes 41.  I was going add a few more injections until I reached 185, however, I'm pretty sure I have this weight thing under control and can drop the 5lbs by working out and continuing to eat better.  

So, that's it.  LIW is 190.4 and today is day one of 3 on vlcd with no injections.

The reason I am comfortable with this...I went shopping last night. I decided to try on size
 34 pants. I thought they would be tight but they fit perfectly.  It's been 10-12 years since I've fit into size 34 waist pants.  Now, to get some shirts that don't feel like I'm wearing a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment