Monday, January 10, 2011

VLCD 45

Weight - 189.2

Crashing through the 190 lb. barrier he goes!  I was so amazed and so happy to jump on that scale and see that number.  I checked it 3 times to be sure the scale wasn't off.  I am in love with me again!  Does that sound terrible?  I don't mean it like some self-obsessed, idiot.  I just mean that I am feeling like a person who was in prison for a few years, locked in by fat, toxins, etc....and...now, I'm out and yes, I am beaming!  I haven't truly beamed in a long, long time!  Thanks HCG! Thanks HCG'ers that I've met who have encouraged and informed.

You can experience this same joy!  If you're on the fence and reading this blog, give HCG a whirl.  As you can see from reading, I wasn't the most disciplined and I still managed to get off almost 30lbs from Thanksgiving to today.  Go pick up 2 - 15 lb. weights and carry them around for a little while.  You don't think your body will freak with energy and enthusiasm from not having to lug that crap around all the time! You will feel free!

No injection today.  As of tomorrow morning, it will have been 72 hours since the last injection.  I officially start P3.  Oh how I long for some cashews, olives (I can finally have a martini), eggs, a little sausage here and there for breakfast, some pork chops and sauerkraut (I eat them maybe once a year but...I am craving them).  The only starch I really have a desire for is I would love a slice of pizza.  But, since I can eat so much more in P3, both in food choices and calories, I can hold off for 3 more weeks for the pizza.  I really want a big 'ol non-pitted, green olive.  Man o' man!  Good food is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment