Friday, January 28, 2011

P3 - Day 17

Weight - 188.2

Well, this is going to be my last entry in my HCG Journey's blog.  I'm to the place where there's not much to type about.  I've learned how to stabilize and I'm actually starting to eat P4 style with no negative effects.

I had pizza for lunch yesterday but instead of 1/2 a pizza, I had two thin crust slices.  I know that today, I just need to eat my normal P2 style day of clean food, just more calories, and it will undo the pizza from yesterday.

This has been a great experience!  A life changing event! I have met some great people, learned about how to read my body, learned how to feed my body, and lost a lot of weight.  I also now have a great excuse to by all new clothes as I can't wear any of my business clothes.  In fact, a caused a great laugh out of my friends at happy hour this Wednesday.  I had on my smallest suit and I had the jacket off. My pants were so bunched up at the belt and baggy that it looked hilarious.  I've been waiting until I dropped another 10lbs before buying new business clothes but....that plan is now out the door.  This weekend, new threads!

I started out Thanksgiving day with a waste measurement of 46 and now it's 37.5.  I dropped from 216.8 to 188.2 and I'm now wearing size 32 pants.  I feel great and I won't ever allow myself to go back again!

So, thanks for reading this.  I will still be hanging out in the HCG diet info forums so say Hi to me there.  I'll leave the blog up as a record of my experience to the potential benefit of others.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! You did such a great job! Congrats! Thank you for all of your advice, and make sure you keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!I really impress by your brilliant work...
    by hcg Drops online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete