Thursday, January 20, 2011

P3 - Day 9

Weight - 188.4

A rather beautiful but otherwise uninteresting day today. 

I didn't have a craving for this but decided to go a bit rogue in P3.  My wife fixed some vegetable stir-fry tonight with her version of fried brown rice.  Since there was no meat, I decided to eat what the family is eating for a change.  The rice had egg in it and it was brown rice.  It was very good!  Interested to see what happens on the scale tomorrow.  I don't intend to eat starchy food every day.  I had some great luck with popcorn.  It's more of a starch but it's very low on the glycemic index.  Brown rice isn't bad either so why not.  I am maintaining really well and feel good about what I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's what really matters.. As long as you feel really good about what you are doing! Your results are GREAT!

    I'm starting R2P2 tomorrow and my husband decided to start with me this time!

    ReplyDelete