Sunday, January 2, 2011

VLCD 34/35/36/37 - December 30/31, 2010 - January 2 , 2011

Weight - 194.2 December 30
Weight - 192.6 December 31
Weight - 194.6 January 1
Weight - 193.0 January 2


Sorry that I've been MIA the last few days.  Lots going on!


The big spike in weight from Dec 31 to Jan 1 was due to...guess what?  Right, NEW YEAR'S EVE celebrations.


First off was the UK/UL basketball game!  2 - Vodka and Ice watching a poor performance by my beloved Cards.  They have too many injuries to beat a top 10 team right now.  Hopefully, we'll be at full strength soon.


Next, off to a sound check (band set-up). One of my friends plays lead guitar in a rock band.  They are very good! They play a combo of original and cover.  The venue was a hotel that has a huge bar/lounge area.  The bar was open so I spent a couple of hours drinking and enjoying the music as they prepared for their NYE gig.  I didn't go because our NY's celebration was to be a family affair.  Still, now I'm at around 6 vodka and Ice since around 2pm (it's now around 6:30)


Next, off to Tarafuku for a family dinner. Had one more vodka waiting for the family to get ready. The sushi was superb as usual.  I had my normal sashimi combo of tuna, yellowtail, and squid along with


Finally, home to settle in and celebrate the new year.  A couple more vodkas ...my last one was around 10 PM. 


Other than the sashimi for dinner and the all day love affair with potato juice, I ate well until around 11PM.  That's when I downed a baggie (small) full of Tortilla chips with a lot of PACE picante sauce.  Wasn't terrible but it wasn't great.  


So, all that vodka in one day...I knew I was going to hold some water which means a significant weight gain.  That didn't bother me because I had a great time and still did pretty good food wise. The key to losing that gain quickly would be in how I ate on Saturday.  I did great!  The dosage is still on target so no hunger issues.  Other than 2 bites of cottage cheese, no cheating (except 3 vodkas...my last day of drinking for quite a while).


Sunday morning, I lost almost all of the gain from New Year's Eve.  Glad to see it!  My final week on injections and back to work.  Time to be a boy scout again!  Holidays are over!  Thankfully!


Off to a golf outing I'm running late for.  More to come!

And...that more was ...2 more vodka/ice.  Couldn't resist!  It was a great day on the links.  I played well, I was with 9 other good friends, the weather was beautiful...cool day, cool buzz!



So, for those of you that think I'm alcoholic...only during this time of year.  I fully understand my limits.  I let myself fully indulge this time of year and then get serious about reality!  It's back to work tomorrow and that means time to make some $.  Vacations are my time to let it all go!


I think HCG has something to do with alcohol's effects on the body.  As much as I drank throughout the day on New Year's Eve, I was like buzzed but not drunk.  Also, no hangovers! I feel a little tired but...I used to get the worst hangovers!  Not anymore! In fact, none of the drinking I've done during the time I've been on protocol has produced a
"drunk".  Just a buzz!



Back to boring Bill with a little fun n' play mixed in here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment