Tuesday, December 7, 2010

VLCD 11 - December 7, 2010

Weight 202.8

I've been in Florida since 1996.  Never once has the temperature actually dropped below 30* where I live.  Last night, 28*.  Brrrrr!   Wind chill was in the teens.   Time to start looking for a place somewhere in the Caribbean.

Ok, so I'm excited today!  Dropped 1.2 lbs after an increase.  Probably could have dropped a bit more if I could have slept last night.  Does anyone else get amped up on this stuff?  I went to be about 11pm and was wide awake at 2:30.  I think I fell asleep between 2:30 and 3:00 AM.  To top it off, something happened to the cable tv and internet service around 1am.  I tried to just lay there and fall asleep but no cigar!  I did find what I think may be a cure for insomnia. Watch a golf instruction video!  I put that on and it didn't take long until lights out!

Got up at 7am. It was a little rough getting up but once I weighed in and took my shot, I'm buzzing around like I got 8 full hours.  Hormonal crack!

All in a a fairly uneventful day with one big exception.  I lit up my daughter's life by getting her a new keyboard that she's been wanting forever. There's nothing more precious than rewarding a kid for being such a great kid and then seeing the joy and appreciation they express for receiving it.  Priceless moment in time shared for both of us.  She also got a new Barbie to go along with it.  I'm such a softie!

Tried an orange for dinner fruit again.  Last time I had an orange it was the first time...and I gained weight.  Not sure what did it.  I'm suspecting it was the increased protein but I can't be sure.  We'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment