Monday, December 20, 2010

VLCD 24

Weight  195.6

Had 2 more vodka's yesterday and still lost! (I think if I could have gone #2 it would have been more...couldn't manage that until later in the morning) Everything else was according to protocol except...I am eating PACE Picante like it's going out of style.  I've always loved that stuff but on chicken, it's da bomb.

Wanted to go to Louisville and see friends and family but...I'm staying home.  I want to complete my mission of getting down to 185 on this round and I don't know if I could finish out strong while around old friends and family for a week.  I'd rather be skinny than be fat!

When I got up this AM, my gut was almost flat.  Once I get pouring on the water and coffee, it bulges a little but....I think at 185 it's going to be pretty much gone.  

I really can't wait to get to the gym after losing the weight and getting through P3.  I didn't have the energy before but now I am really excited to shape up after slimming down.

Going to see my beloved Louisville Cards play their bowl game in St. Petersburg, FL tomorrow.  My not have another blog update until Wed.  Going to stick to protocol and 2 vodkas...maybe 3 is my limit.  

Next goal weight of breaking 190 is just around the corner.  Would love to do it this week!  One thing...I am down to maybe 3 injections with my current vial of HCG. I hate to crack a new one for just like 11-12 days.  Maybe I'll throw out what I have and start fresh.  Decisions...decisions!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Look at you go.. You are doing AMAZING! Hope you have a great time @ the game!

    ReplyDelete