Friday, December 24, 2010

VLCD 27/28 December 23/24, 2010

Weight - VLCD 27 - 197
Weight - VLCD 28 - 196.2

Well, it had to happen sooner or later.  I couldn't resist that freaking bowl of Hershey's chocolate sitting there torturing me.  I had about 10 pieces.  Imagine how shocked I was that those 10 pieces added over 2lbs.  Not freakin' worth it!

I had a bad experience in a Sushi restaurant last night.  If you are ever in the Daytona Beach area, don't eat at Takama Sushi and Steak house.  It's a trap for people the say they eat sushi but confine their palate to a California roll.  I ordered my usual sashimi selection that I've been eating occasionally the last couple of weeks.  They brought me out this little coffee saucer sized dish with like 3 pieces of tuna, 3 of yellowtail and 2 pieces of squid.  That would have been ok if it was ONE order, but I ordered TWO orders of each and was told that little saucer of food I was looking at is two orders.  How do you get 2 orders out of 3 pieces of fish, what, each order is 1.5 pieces???  Also, it was around $30 for this farce of a serving.  I've eaten in some pretty expensive Sushi restaurants lately and they all had nice portions for the $.  I had to laugh at this place.  Only a sucker or someone trying sushi for the first time would have paid for that.

I sent it back and sat there and drooled while the rest of the family muched my favorite food.  Needless to say, I will never go back to that rip-off joint again!

After that experience, we came home and I had my dinner at around 9PM.  I was starving and I was in foul mood. I ate, got some coffee and water and retired early.

And...woke up today feeling much better!  I really wanted to throw in the towel last night because I gained some weight and was totally sick of the diet.  I really wanted some real food last night.  Glad to sleep that one off.  I'm not giving up and the weight gain is a set back that I created so no one to blame but me.  

I may be having a reaction to the HCG shots.  Here's some pics...






That's kind of nasty and a bit freaky!  I'm going to be watching that pretty closely. I can't imagine that it's not HCG related. 


My wife noticed it this AM just after I gave myself an injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment