Saturday, December 18, 2010

VLCD 22

Weight 197

Glad to see a loss after a cheat.  

I am feeling like my hunger is being better managed by staggering my food intake.  I ate a normal protocol prescribed amount of food yesterday but, except for lunch (because I played golf) I had a little bit to eat every few hours.  Try it, you might find it takes some of the minor hunger battles out of the equation.

I can't believe how much better I feel by dropping nearly 20 lbs. I am sleeping better, have a noticeable change in foot pain from my injury, and just feel better.  Plus, I like the face I see in the mirror much better.


Light rain in FL today.  I have a feeling the golf gods are going to part the skies just around my tee time long enough to get our round in.


ah hahahahaha....I should have played the lotto yesterday.  What started out as a totally sucky weather day changed right at our tee time.  The clouds parted, it got warmer, and we had the golf course all to ourselves because the rain scared everyone else away. 


I celebrated with 2 Absolute and Ice with lemon twist afterward.  Otherwise, ate according to protocol.

No comments:

Post a Comment