Friday, December 17, 2010

VLCD 21

Weight - 197.6

Cheater, Cheater, pumpkin-eater....  Last night, joined some co-workers for some after work holiday fun.  I ate good but...more than I should have.  Had the same sashimi combo that I had a little over a week ago.  Except this place served some really thick pieces.  It was SO GOOD!  I had sliced cukes for the veggie along with a wad of pickled ginger.  Also had 4 vodka and ice with lemon twist.  Bad boy!

So, I was definitely surprised to wake up today and have no gain. There's always tomorrow that I may pay for it though so we'll see.

Today was beautiful here in FL.  77* and not a cloud in the sky.  Played golf and really didn't get hungry until towards the end of the round...which was around 5:30 PM.  I didn't get to stagger my food today like I wanted to.  I ate 1/2 grapefruit around 10 AM and then had chicken and spinach with a little red onion and balsamic on top.  

Losing weight is somehow killing my golf swing.  I guess I don't have that that big-ass gut  to swing around and the current swing to do so is NOT working!  Ugh!


Still, a bad day on the golf course beats a good day working!

PS...if you are ever in the Orlando area, you have to tried Moon Fish if you like great sushi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment