Thursday, December 16, 2010

VLCD 20

Weight - 197.6

That feels good!  I'll take a full lb after the last couple of days.

Looking in the mirror this AM, I'm starting to see the old me.  Once I'm finished with the HCG injections, I'm going back to the gym to tone up.  I'm almost to going shirtless in public again.  Eager to see how the rest of this body shapes up with the next 13 lbs. of fat gone...but I'm feeling really good about the way it's starting to look.

Yesterday, I staggered my food over the course of the day.  I started with 1/2 an apple around 10AM.  The other half around 12PM.  My chicken w/Pace Picante around 1PM,  Spinach and Balsamic around 3:30PM, more chicken with Pace Picante around 7PM, cucumber slices w/ Balsamic around 8pm, 1/2 apple around 9PM and 1/2 around 10.  Felt pretty good doing that so I'll try it again today.

Normal Florida weather has returned and will stay around for the next 7-10 days.  Thanks weather gods!

1 comment:

  1. Great release! Please send some of your beautiful FL weather out west!!

    ReplyDelete