Saturday, December 11, 2010

VLCD 15 - December 11, 2010

Weight 200.4
Dropped a little since the cheat.  What I know is that a major cheat is not worth it.  I could have been down another 2-3 lbs but instead I'm still up .2lb over the last two days.  So, no more cheats!  NOT WORTH IT!
This is day two that I've bumped up my doseage.  I'm at around 175 now (mixed 5000ui HCG / 10ml bsw pulling 35 units).  The first day, I was bit hung over and drank vodka the night before.  I had mixed results with hunger using the extra doseage so I wanted to give it another day.  I was extrememly happy with the results.  Today was the most content I have been concerning hunger.  I really didn't have any until late at night...real late, around 12am.
The hunger got the best of me.  So, little cheat.  I ate two spoonfuls of cottage cheese and that really took the hunger away.  I could have downed a big glass of H2o but....I'm really tired of getting up 3-5 times a night to use the head. 
Also, I've very, very curious to see how my new favorite food is going to impact my weight loss.  I've fallen in love with the extra lean ground beef I got from Wally World.  Like I mentioned, it's 96/4.  Chop up a little red or yellow onion and press out some fresh garlic.  Ball that up with the meat, top it off with spicy steak rub on both sides and grill on the new George Foreman grill.  I've tried that with various different veggie options.  Yesterday, I had cucumbers soaked in balsemic with it for lunch.  For dinner, I had the same thing except Publix has these terrific looking, organic tomatos.  I got a big one, sliced it up, and sprinkled a little balsemic and sea salt over it.  Make sure the tomatos are good and cold.  Oh man!  That is so good!
Yesterday was a great day for my college team, Louisville Cardinals!  We beat a very good UNLV team and...got a verbal commitment from the no. 1 point guard prospect for 2012.  GO CARDS!
Worked on my golf swing instead of playing yesterday.  What a challenging freakin' game golf is.  I was playing so well and then all of the sudden...bam!  I have no idea where the ball is going.  The range session was mostly horrible, until the end.  I started putting some decent shots together. We'll see if it holds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment