Tuesday, December 28, 2010

VLCD 32

Weight 193.8  (pre-internal gas release)

Last night was TOUGH!  You've heard of coyote ugly (most guys have), well, I was coyote hungry and my arm was looking pretty damn good!


I'm getting some info that my constant hunger, of late, is from too high of a dosage of HCG.  All I know is that this second batch is different from the first one. I'm not due to skip a injection until Thursday, but, I am going to go ahead and skip today and see if that helps. If the hunger is better, then yes Virginia, there is too much HCG in the syringe.

Tomorrow, I am going to go back to 125ui and then adjust accordingly.  If I skip today, I will be on injection 30 tomorrow.  So, that leaves about 10 (max) more injections and 13 days (max) on the protocol left.  If I don't get this settled, I can't see making it to the max because the hunger is too intense.  Grammy1952 from the forum said she always has to adjust down mid-late round.  So, I'm hoping to get through this for the experience of getting it right and knowing for sure it was dosage and not something else.

Part of the family went out last night to a friend's birthday party in Ocala, FL.  That left me and my youngest son left to fend for ourselves.  Off to Tarafuku we went for some more of that great sashimi. 

When we got home, I watched my beloved UofL Cards beat Morgan State 104-74.  Nice tune up game for the big game this coming Friday.  Louisville plays Kentucky this Friday at 12:00.  I don't hate much in this life but...I hate UK basketball.   This year should be an exciting game and great match-up.  I'm expecting an upset!

After the game, I played 3 of my sons in NCAA Football 2010 on the PS3.  We were up until like 3:00 AM playing.  I went 3-1 in our playoff event.  I can never beat my son Jeremy in any PS3 game.  I am like 0-300 against him.  Our game last night....wasn't even close!  

Down .4 lbs today, I'll take it!  Less that 9lbs to go if my scale is correct.  I have 2 scales.  One is 3 lbs off from the other.  I use the scale that shows the higher weight so I may actually be around 190.8. I should go by the YMCA where they have some good scales and see what that scale says.  Yep, that's my mission today!

One thing I am noticing...I am drinking a ton of water and I believe that is helping to keep the weight coming down the last few days.  Drink your water! Yes, it's a pain to go to the head every 45 minutes but, it helps so drink up! 

PS....I got several messages regarding the hilarity of yesterday's post.  Thanks for letting me know I made someone laugh!  That makes my day! Everyone needs to laugh a lot more...including politicians, cops, and spouses!

No comments:

Post a Comment