Sunday, December 5, 2010

VLCD 9 - December 5, 2010

Weight - 203.8

Ok, I'm disappointed today.  Why, because...I didn't cheat yesterday, drank a ton of water, and ended up losing .6 lbs.  I thought the increase in activity might have helped with a better result but....not so!

I did have some suspicions through out the day that this might happen.  Yesterday was a B-U-T-Ful day.  70*, light wind, not a cloud in the sky.  A great day to be outside doing something....like golfing.

I drank a ton of water in the morning and by the end of the first 9 holes I downed a liter of Evian.  Guess what?  Only one trip to the bushes all day!  I wasn't sweating (because of the great weather) so my body must have been sucking up the water.  Once I got home in the evening, I went back to the normal trip to release every 45-1 hour...including all night long.  But to go for about 6-7 hours with one little trip, I thought that was kind of weird.  Since most of the fat goes out through the urine, I was wondering if I would see diminished results.

I decided to use today as a skip day and not take an injection.  Interesting....I looked at the clock and it was around 12:15pm.  I didn't realize the AM went by so fast.   No hunger pains at all.  

It's another beautiful day in sunny Florida.  Just like yesterday!  Tempted to get out and play some more golf but...think I'm going to slum around the house today.  I feel better than yesterday regarding the flu symptoms but they are still hanging on a bit.  This will be a good day to get some work around the house done and hope my Bengals can knock off the Saints.  Who Dey vs. Who Dat!  WHO DEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment