Sunday, December 19, 2010

VLCD 23

Weight 196

Interesting, it seems I can drink vodka on this stuff.  Was pretty shocked to see I dropped a full lb since yesterday.


I started vacation Friday so this will be the 3rd day in a row for playing golf.  I have a really big knot in one of my back muscles that's killing me.  I had my #2 son do some pressure work to try and release it.  Today it's really sore.  I can see why Dr. Simeon's says not to do any massages during treatment.  I can't remember being this sore after trying to release a knotted muscle.  

Off to the course for another day in paradise!  Hope everyone has a great one! 

Well, the weather gods got back at the golf gods for yesterday's parting of the skies.  It was supposed to be 62* and sunny.  Instead, it was like 49*, total gray skies, and 20mph winds.  Not a fun day for golf, though we played anyway.  I should have stayed in and watched my Bengals beat the Browns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment