Wednesday, December 22, 2010

VLCD 25/26 - December 21/22. 2010

Weight - 195.2 / 194.8

I have no voice this morning from all the hollering I did last night.  I went to St. Pete last night to see a college bowl game. Took 3 of my 4 sons with me. My Cards were down by 14 in less than 5 minutes from the kickoff.  When they finally got the ball down to the SMU (Southern Miss) 10, looking to score...they fumble.  Needless to say, this was looking like a blow-out.  And to top it off, before the kick-off,  I was heckling these SMU ass-holes sitting across the aisle from me (they were being jerks so I gave it back at 'em). So now they are really pouring it on and it was starting to get under my skin.  Louisville is a well-coached team and the poor start was very much out of character for them.

The team finally pulled it together and put on an exciting 2nd quarter to tie the game at the half.  They gave us a thrilling 4th quarter and pulled out a win.  I've never seen opposing fans run out of a stadium so quickly as the two ASS WIPES sitting across from me.  They definitely didn't give me a chance to rub the victory (or their team's choke job) in.  BTW....I almost never give opposing fans static during a game.  Even if they come to our place, I'm always a classy fan.  These guys had it coming and they got it good.  I hope they had a flat on the way back to their hotel!

Speaking of hotels, I wish I would have had one.  It's only 2.5 hours from Daytona to St. Pete.  Didn't get in until 3am.  I was one tired puppy!  A day of rushing around to get ready, driving over, 6 hrs. of tailgating, 3.5 hours of the game, the after game celebration and the drive home....ugh!  I had been up for like 21 hours.  Not good on HCG!

I stayed on diet except about 1/2 liter of Kettle One Vodka over the course of the day and....I was really hungry around 10:30 PM and there was a lot of game left.  So, I got a turkey leg.  That was the best thing they had for me to eat and stay close to protocol. I did pack my normal protein in the form of 2 spinach salads.  But, I could have eaten a horse at that point.  I had about 1/2 the turkey leg and my son finished it up. Oh, I forgot, I had 2 bites of a soft pretzel.  That was my 2 grissini sticks!

One thing I've noticed on HCG. I don't know if it's the HCG or the fact my system is so clean now but, I've noticed that I don't get much of a hang-over since I've been on the protocol.  Wonder if anyone else notices that?

Mixed a new batch of HCG yesterday.  I'm going to skip my injection today since I'm overdue to do such.  As hungry as I was last night, I hope it isn't the new batch and was just a result of a really long, active day.  I guess we'll know tomorrow.

I'm really pleased that the weight keeps coming off.  Only about .4 per day for the last few days but...it's progress.  Each partial lb. gets me that much closer to goal!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your team!! Sounds like a very exciting game!

    Have you figured out your total average? You are doing great.. It's got to be closer to 1lb/daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .9166666666666667 lbs per day (according to my calculator).

    ReplyDelete