Sunday, December 12, 2010

VLCD 16 - December 12, 2010

Weight - 199.2Waking up today at 199.2 is big for me in two ways.  First,  my first loss goal is to break 200lbs. Check! It's been 6-7 years since I've been under that weight.  Second, I'm back to losing over a lb a day after the cheat on Thursday.  Check!  No more major cheats!  I can wait another 2-3 weeks before drinking any alcohol.  While I'm getting a lot of good out of this program, I'm really growing tired of it. I don't want to eat a bunch of crap but....I do want to eat other things.  But, it's worth it and I'm going to stay with it until I hit that 185lb mark.  Even if I hit it before the 40 injections, I think I'm going to stop at that point and go to P3 and then come back and do another round if I still need to.  185 is my second loss goal. From there I'm going to take a check to see where I'm at and then decide to do the remainder of work through the gym or do another round.  Those charts that tell you what you should weigh say I should be 168.  That seems really low to me because I never looked overweight at 185.  I've been looking a bit...haggard lately...my skin feels a bit saggy.  From everything I read, that should be expected but should clean up nicely in P3.  Going to stay on the lean ground beef today...at least for lunch. I have some grouper waiting in the fridge that needs to be eaten today or tomorrow.
Tonight was grouper instead of the extra lean ground beef..  This is the grouper I got from Walmart, it comes 3 filets in bag (frozen) for $4.68. Each piece is about 135 grams.  I went on an ate the full thing.  It was really good!  A great value for the $.  It used squeezed 1/2 small lemon over it and let it sit for a few, sprinkled some Emerils Bayou Bash on it, and threw it on the George Foreman.  Earlier today, I cut up 1/2 a tomato into large chunks, cut up 1/2 a yellow onion, pressed in two cloves of garlic and threw it all in a baggie.  Then I added some balsamic vinegar and let it sit in the fridge all day.  Pretty decent tasting meal.  However, the fish...even at 134 grams, wasn't as satisfying as the beef.  Not sure what the fruit is going to be.  Apple or Orange!
I think the haggard look is actually from being sick with the flu vs. the HCG.  I look better today and feel much better.  Still, my flesh feels kind of strange under the skin.  It's soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment