Thursday, December 2, 2010

VLCD 6 - December 2, 2010

Weight - 206.6

Damn, almost 2 lbs. released since yesterday.  One thing...I was a pee'n machine yesterday! Good gracious...how many times can a human go to the bathroom in one day...ONE NIGHT!  I must have gone 5 times during the night.  

Feeling better again today.  The flu is leaving.  Still have a couple of days left before I think I will feel back to normal.  Again, it really kind of sucks being sick from day 1 of using HCG because I have no idea how this makes me feel on it's own.

Today, I noticed a bit of change in my face and stomach. The basketball that was in my gut is now down to a soccer ball.  My daughter noticed improvement as well.

Not feeling hungry at all. 

1 comment:

  1. When I first started I was in the restroom ALL THE TIME. Now I can drink the same amount of water and not go as much. Guess you just get used to it!

    Glad you're starting to feel better! Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete