Wednesday, December 8, 2010

VLCD 12 - December 8, 2010

Weight 201.2

Well, I learned a couple of things yesterday.  Chinese manufacturers create the absolute worst instruction manuals (putting together the keyboard stand) and the orange probably didn't contribute to my weight gain.

Nice loss yesterday. I'm stoked to almost lose 3 lbs in the last couple of days. Got a decent amount of rest last night. 

It's funny how this stuff works. If I get up in the night to visit the bathroom, I'll plop on the scales to see where I am at that point (with clothes on, etc..) and try to guess what I'll end up.  I got on the scale around 4am and thought "crap", I'll be lucky if I lose anything today.  then to get on 3-4 hours later and find 1.6 lbs released...big smile to start of the day. 

I should have taken some before and after pics but I figured there were too many pics out there with me weighing 30lbs too much. I just want to see the end results...period!  However, I'm regreting that decision and will probably take some later today because I still have about 15-16 more to go.

I am going to cheat some today.  I have a business lunch at a sushi restaurant.  So, I am going to have some tuna and yellowtail sashami and a salad.  It's off protocol but still pretty close.  It's not like I'm gonna slam a Big Mac or something.  Hope it doesn't kill the momentum I'm on but I just dont feel like taking this client out and sitting there and watching them eat.  That would be rude!

Made it through the lunch and did pretty good.  Ended up getting 2 pieces of tuna, yellowtail, and squid (not sure sure about that one) sashimi and some sliced cucumbers with rice vinegar.  Just checked the squid out online and it turns out looking pretty good.  Low fat, high protein.  All in all,  a pretty good lunch but....I prolly ate around 6 oz of meat vs. 3.5.  I guess we'll see on the scales tomorrow how it all works out.  What I'm content with is the choices I made from the menu and the enjoyment of those decisions.

Louisville plays University of San Francisco tonight.  Go Cards!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't do before pics either and wish I would have. Like you, I figured there are so many out there but it would have been nice to do some still standing shots.

    Lunch sounded yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...lunch was soooooo good. I'm really curious to see what the scale says tomorrow. I know I'm going to have some alcohol to drink tomorrow night. Probably a couple of "rocks" drinks of something. I have to attend the event and can't imagine not partaking. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete