Friday, December 10, 2010

VLCD 14 - December 10, 2010

Weight - 200.8

Last night, I went to a function. One of my best clients has a charitable foundation and had an event.  I thought it was going to be a cocktail hour with business people and it turned out to be at a funky bar in Downtown Orlando. Great band! 

I had an apple and veggie before going in.  Thought I was just going to stay and hour and leave but ended up staying for about 3 hours.  Had 4 - grey goose on the rocks.  When I left, I was famished.  A co-worker was hungry so we went to a really nice restaurant.  I ended up having steak tartar for my meat.  Man, it was awesome!  Not to disappointed with gaining .6 lbs.  I'm not going to cheat again for the remainder of this phase.  However, last night was a good break in this rather restrictive weight loss regimen.

Tried some Pace Picante on chicken today.  It was great!  Really bored with chicken now.  Think I'll head out and get some beef or fish.

Got a couple of things at Wally World (Walmart) of some interest.  They have some bags of frozen fish.  They have Cod and Grouper filets, no additives for like $3.68 and $4.68 each.  Also, they have some 96/4 extra lean ground beef.  I bought of some of each. 

I also bought a George Foreman grill.  Pretty handy device.  I had a ground beef patty mixed in with fresh garlic and chopped onion and some steak rub. Pretty damn good!  Also grilled some asparagus on it.  After they started cooking, I squeezed some lemon juice on them and let them finish. Then sprinkled just a bit of salt.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment