Thursday, December 9, 2010

VLCD 13 - December 9, 2010

Weight - 200.2

Woooo woooooooo!   Dropped a full lb. after going a bit rogue yesterday.  I'm really excited about that.  Not as an excuse to remap the protocol as it applies to me.  Just knowing that some time over the next couple of weeks that if I want to take a day and get some food I really enjoy....I can! 

I was adding it up last night and I probably ate like 7oz. of the sashimi.  I did have my normal meal for dinner.  

One thing I am considering....is taking my shot later in the day.  I got really, really hungry around 9pm last night.  I didn't want to drink a ton of water because I don't sleep well when I'm up and down all night.  I feel so good for most of the day, it really late at night that I struggle the most.  Almost had a few bites of cottage cheese to curb the hunger.  I ended up just toughing it out but it wasn't fun.  Tomorrow, I think I will take the shot closer to noon if I have hunger again late this evening.


Another possible rogue opportunity is coming up tonight.  I may end up trying a couple of vodka on the rocks to get me through it.  Since alcohol dehydrates you, I will make sure to drink plenty of extra H2O.  We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Great loss! Good luck tonight! I never drank during P2 (although my husband calls me a "light weight" off P2 lol) but I read somewhere that Vodka might be the best choice. ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon, you really will be a "light-weight"! Meee toooo! and damn proud of it.

    ReplyDelete